The Vittoria Barzo has an aggressive XC profile that facilitates racy rolling thanks to the staggered comb design with progressive lower angles.
– XC tire with aggressive tread design for the most technical terrain.
– Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip.
– Square knobs offer stability and durability.
– Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
– 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for unparalleled traction on technical courses.
– Terrain: Loose, Mixed
– Weight: 525g
– Casing: 120 TPI Nylon
– Width: 2.1
– Etrto: 52-622
– Weight: 610 g