Liv Tempt E+3 2022
S, M, L, XL
- MotorSyncDrive Core, 50Nm, Powered by Yamaha
- ControllerRideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
- DisplayRideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
- BatteryEnergyPak 400Wh
- ChargerEnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Sizes27.5: XS, S 29: M, L
- ColorsGunmetal Black
- FrameALUXX-Grade aluminium, disc
- ForkSR Suntour XCM ATB Coil 100mm travel
- HandlebarGiant Connect TR Riser 31.8mm
- GripsLiv Connect Ergo
- StemGiant Sport, alloy, 7-degree XS: 40mm, S: 40mm, M: 50mm, L: 60MM
- SeatpostGiant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjust, alloy
- SaddleLiv Sport
- ShiftersMicroshift Advent
- Front Derailleur–
- Rear DerailleurMicroshift Advent, 9-speed
- BrakesTektro HD-M286, hydraulic disc, [F]180mm, [R] 160mm
- Brake LeversTektro HD-M286
- CassetteMicroshift Advent, 11-42T, 9-speed
- ChainKMC X9
- CranksetForged alloy, 36T XS:165mm, S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm
- Bottom Bracket–
- RimsGiant alloy disc
- HubsGiant eTracker Sport
- SpokesStainless steel
- TiresMaxxis Rekon 29×2.4″” / 27.5×2.4″” (XS-S: 27.5, M-L: 29er)
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
MORE THAN JUST A WAY TO GET AROUND—THE TEMPT E+ IS FREEDOM, FUN AND JOY.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Accessible and Reliable
The ultra-reliable EnergyPak 400wh or 500Wh batteries help you ride further to access to new trails and experiences.
The easy-to-access EnergyPak side-release battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv’s women first philosophy.
SyncDrive Core motor with 50Nm torque creates a natural yet powerful ride feel.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
ENERGYPAK 400 / SYNCDRIVE CORE
- Extreme: 55 KM
- Good: 105 KM
- Ideal: 150 KM
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)