Giant® Liv Tempt E+2 2022
R51,999.90 Incl. Vat
S, M, L
- MotorSyncDrive Core, 50Nm, Powered by Yamaha
- ControllerRideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
- DisplayRideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
- BatteryEnergyPak 500Wh
- SizesXS, S, M, L, (XS-S: 27.5, M-L: 29er)
- FrameALUXX Aluminum, Overdrive 1½ – 1⅛” head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- ForkSR Suntour XCM ATB Coil 29″ 100mm travel, Tapered 1½ – 1⅛” steerer
- HandlebarGiant Connect TR Riser 31.8x690mm, 750mm
- GripsLiv Connect Ergo Microtech Plus, Lock-on
- StemGiant Contact
- SeatpostGiant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- SaddleLiv Sport
- PedalsAluminum Platform
- ShiftersShimano Altus
- Front Derailleur–
- Rear DerailleurShimano Alivio, 9-speed
- BrakesTektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Brake LeversTektro HD-M275
- CassetteShimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-speed
- ChainKMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- CranksetFSA Comet E-Bike crank arm set FSA MegaTooth Direct-mount 1X steel 36T
- Bottom Bracket–
- RimsGX03V (XS-S: 27.5, M-L: 29er)
- HubsGiant eTracker Sport, [F] 9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- SpokesStainless steel
- TiresMaxxis Rekon 29×2.4″ / 27.5×2.4″ Wire Bead 60TPI (XS-S: 27.5, M-L: 29er)
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
MORE THAN JUST A WAY TO GET AROUND—THE TEMPT E+ IS FREEDOM, FUN AND JOY.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Accessible and Reliable
The ultra-reliable EnergyPak 500Whr has an average range of 120 km with a potential to reach up to 180 km, while the EnergyPak 400Whr has an average range of 100 km and can reach 150 km*, helping you ride further to access to new trails and experiences. *Actual range depends on several factors including weight, elevation, terrain and acceleration.
The easy-to-access EnergyPak side-release battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX-Grade aluminum frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv’s women first philosophy.
SyncDrive Core motor with 50Nm torque creates a natural yet powerful ride feel.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
ENERGYPAK 500 / SYNCDRIVE CORE
Range : Extreme: 65 KM Good: 125 KM Ideal: 180 KM
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)