Liv Tempt E+ 1 2021 27.5″ (S)
- MotorGiant SyncDrive Core
- ControllerGiant RideControl One ANT+
- DisplayGiant RideControlOne ANT+
- BatteryGiant EnergyPak 500, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- SizesXS, S, M, L (XS-S: 27.5″, M-L: 29″)
- FrameALUXX-Grade Aluminum, Overdrive 1½ – 1⅛ inch headtube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- ForkSR Suntour XCM ATB Coil 100mm travel, Tapered 1½ – 1⅛ inch steerer(XS-S: 27.5″, M-L: 29″)
- HandlebarGiant Connect TR Riser 31.8×690~750mm (XS-S: 690 / M-L: 750)
- StemGiant Contact
- SeatpostGiant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- SaddleLiv Sport
- PedalsAlloy Platform
- ShiftersShimano M2010 9-Speed
- Front DerailleurChainguide
- Rear DerailleurShimano Alivio M3100, 9-Speed
- BrakesTektro HD-M276, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Brake LeversTektro HD-M275
- CassetteShimano CS-HG200, 11-36T
- ChainKMC e.9 Sport, E-bike optimized
- CranksetForged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T
- Bottom BracketN/A
- RimsGX03V(XS-S: 27.5″, M-L: 29″)
- HubsGiant eTracker Sport, [F] 9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- SpokesStainless steel
- TiresMaxxis Rekon 29×2.4 / 27.5×2.4 Wire Bead 60TPI(XS-S: 27.5″, M-L: 29″)
- ExtrasGiant EnergyPak 4A charger
- CarrierWomen specific grips: VL1576D2
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Affordable and Reliable
An attractive price point gives you access to new trails and experiences. The ultra-reliable EnergyPak 500Whr has an average range of 120 km with a potential to reach 200 km, while the EnergyPak 400Whr has an average range of 100 km and can reach 160 km (variations may depend on several circumstances including weight, elevation, terrain, acceleration, etc).
The reliable and easy-to-access EnergyPak side-release battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX-Grade aluminum frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy.
SyncDrive Core motor with 50Nm torque creates a natural yet powerful riding feel.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
ENERGYPAK 500 / SYNCDRIVE CORE
- Extreme: 65 KM
- Good: 125 KM
- Ideal: 180 KM
WHY WE LOVE IT
Tempt E+ is fully outfitted with 100 mm front suspension, hydraulic disc brakes, and plenty of power assist to get you up those hills with a smile on your face. Designed to match you with just the right wheel size for balance and maneuverability, XS and S frames come with 27.5-inch wheels, while M and L frames come with 29-inch wheels. The handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE lets you adjust riding modes, and it has key data indicators – battery level and support level. Tempt E+ gives you the power to choose from five levels of assistance, so you can control your speed, how hard you want to pedal, and extend the battery life. Built specifically for women in both frame geometry and contact points, along with an integrated battery and motor design, Tempt E+ provides a speedy power-assisted ride.
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)