Giant Talon E+3 2021 29er
- MotorGiant SyncDrive Core
- ControllerGiant RideControl One ANT+
- DisplayGiant RideControlOne ANT +
- BatteryGiant EnergyPak 400Wh, Side-release
- SizesS, M, L, XL ,XXL
- ColorsBlue Ashes
- FrameALUXX aluminum, Overdrive 1½ – 1⅛” head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- ForkSR Suntour XCM ATB Coil 29″ 100mm travel, Tapered 1½ – 1⅛” steerer
- HandlebarGiant Connect TR Riser 31.8×690~750mm
- StemGiant Contact
- SeatpostGiant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- SaddleGiant Sport
- PedalsAluminum Platform
- ShiftersShimano M2010 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur–
- Rear DerailleurShimano Alivio M3100, 9-Speed
- BrakesTektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Brake LeversTektro HD-M275
- CassetteShimano CS-HG200, 11-36T
- ChainKMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- CranksetForged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T
- Bottom BracketN/A
- RimsGiant GX03V
- HubsGiant eTracker Sport, [F] 9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- SpokesStainless steel
- TiresMaxxis Rekon 29×2.4″ Wire Bead 60TPI
- ExtrasGiant EnergyPak 4A Fast Charger
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
With a lightweight aluminum frame that blends classic hardtail design with modern E-bike technology, Talon E+ 29 delivers comfort and confidence on off-road terrain. Perfect for bike paths or XC trails, it features a SyncDrive Core motor system that makes those hard climbs easier and encourages you to extend your ride time. It’s designed for a 100mm suspension fork to smooth out the bumps, and its 29-inch wheels give it a stable, balanced ride quality. The side-release EnergyPak battery is integrated into the frame and can be easily removed for charging. And the RideControl ONE control lets you adjust settings as you ride.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Smooth power delivery
The SyncDrive Core motor technology delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer all kinds of terrain and have more fun.
Balanced, confident handling
Lightweight aluminum frame with trail-friendly geometry, 100mm of front suspension travel, and stable 29-inch wheels with tubeless tires puts you in control on off-road terrain.
Side Release EnergyPak is easy to charge with our 4A smart charger.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
ENERGYPAK 400 / SYNCDRIVE CORE
- Extreme: 55 KM
- Good: 105 KM
- Ideal: 150 KM
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)