GIANT Talon E+2 2022
R51,999.00 – R51,999.90
- MotorSyncDrive Core, 50Nm, Powered by Yamaha
- ControllerRideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
- DisplayRideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
- BatteryEnergyPak 500Wh
- SizesS, M, L, XL, XXL
- FrameALUXX Aluminum, Overdrive 1½ – 1⅛” head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- ForkSR Suntour XCM ATB Coil 29″ 100mm travel, Tapered 1½ – 1⅛” steerer
- HandlebarGiant Connect TR Riser 31.8×690~750mm
- GripsGiant Sole-O Grip
- StemGiant Contact
- SeatpostGiant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- SaddleGiant Sport
- PedalsAluminum Platform
- ShiftersShimano Altus
- Front Derailleur–
- Rear DerailleurShimano Alivio, 9-speed
- BrakesTektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Brake LeversTektro HD-M275
- CassetteShimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-speed
- ChainKMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- CranksetFSA Comet E-Bike crank arm set FSA MegaTooth Direct-mount 1X steel 36T
- Bottom BracketN/A
- RimsGiant GX03V
- HubsGiant eTracker Sport, [F] 9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- SpokesStainless steel
- TiresMaxxis Rekon 29×2.4″ Wire Bead 60TPI
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
THE TRAIL IS CALLING, AND HERE’S YOUR ANSWER. THIS BALANCED, SMOOTH-RIDING E-BIKE GIVES YOU A SMOOTH BOOST OF POWER AND TOTAL CONTROL, SO YOU CAN HAVE MORE FUN AND EXPAND YOUR OFF-ROAD RIDING CAPABILITIES.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Smooth power delivery
The SyncDrive Core motor technology delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer all kinds of terrain and have more fun.
Balanced, confident handling
Lightweight aluminum frame with trail-friendly geometry, 100mm of front suspension travel, and stable 29-inch wheels with tubeless tires puts you in control on off-road terrain.
Side Release EnergyPak with 400Wh of capacity is easy to charge with our 4A smart charger.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
ENERGYPAK 500 / SYNCDRIVE CORE
- Extreme: 65 KM
- Good: 125 KM
- Ideal: 180 KM
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)