Giant Talon 29er 2 2021
- FrameALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- ForkSR Suntour XCT30 HLO 29 , 100mm or 80mm, QR, alloy steerer, lockout
- HandlebarGiant Connect Trail, 780×31.8
- StemGiant Sport, 7-degree
- SeatpostGiant Sport, 30.9
- SaddleGiant custom
- PedalsMTB caged
- ShiftersShimano SL-M315
- Front DerailleurShimano FD-M315
- Rear DerailleurShimano Acera
- BrakesTektro TKD 143, hydraulic
- Brake LeversTektro TKD 143, hydraulic
- CassetteShimano CS-HG200, 12×32
- ChainKMC 8.3
- CranksetProWheel forged, 22/36
- Bottom Bracketcartridge
- RimsGiant GX03V 29 , alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs[F]Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR, loose ball [R] Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR, loose ball
- Spokesstainless, 14g
- TiresMaxxis Rekon 29×2.4, wire bead
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Built on a new lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that features classic hardtail design plus the balanced riding characteristics of either larger diameter 29-inch or 27.5-inch wheels, Talon is a great choice for XC or light trail terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed to adapt to its respective wheel size and either an 80mm or 100mm suspension fork (depending on frame size). It’s a confident ride that’s perfect for ambitious riders who want to take their off-road skills to the next level.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Proven alloy performance
ALUXX aluminum frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminum engineering.
Balance and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimize the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels or the liveliness of 27.5-inch wheels (depending on frame size).
Suspension fork offers either 80mm or 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)