Giant Stance E+2 2021 (XL)
1 in stock
BRANCH STOCK AVAILABILITY:
– WOODMEAD = 0 UNITS
– LYNNWOOD = 1 UNITS
– PTA NORTH = 0 UNITS
– DURBAN = 0 UNITS
– ONLINE STORE = 1 UNITS
Updated: 17 Oct @ 8:26
- MotorGiant SyncDrive Sport
- ControllerGiant RideControl One ANT+
- DisplayWireless display compatible
- BatteryGiant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- SizesS, M, L, XL
- ColorsBalsam Green
- FrameALUXX SL-grade aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension system
- ForkSR Suntour XCR 34 Air LO-R, 130mm travel, tapered steerer, Lockout, 110×15 Quick-Loc thru-axle
- ShockRockShox Monarch R, High Volume, 184x44mm, custom tuned
- HandlebarGiant Connect TR Riser 31.8x780mm
- StemGiant Contact
- SeatpostGiant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- SaddleGiant Sport
- PedalsAluminum Platform
- ShiftersShimano Deore
- Front DerailleurGiant Custom Chain Guide
- Rear DerailleurShimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- BrakesTektro HD-M745 Orion, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake LeversTektro HD-M745 Orion
- CassetteShimano CS-M4100-10, 11-46T, 10-Speed
- ChainKMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized
- CranksetForged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount ring (S:160, M/L:165, XL:170)
- Bottom BracketN/A
- RimsGiant XCT 29 Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimized
- HubsGiant eTracker Sport, [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 141mm QR
- SpokesStainless Steel
- TiresMaxxis Rekon 29×2.4″ foldable, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready
- ExtrasGiant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Designed with trail-friendly geometry, Stance E+ helps beginner or intermediate trail riders experience off-road E-bike riding at its best. Its lightweight, strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with FlexPoint suspension makes tricky singletrack trails easier to ride. It features 120mm of rear suspension travel and 130mm up front, plus the stable, nimble ride quality of 29-inch wheels. The SyncDrive Sport motor delivers 350 percent tunable support ratios through the Giant E-bike App. The new RideControl ONE with EVO display compatibility has integrated handlebar support buttons for improved ergonomic control. The EnergyPak battery system lets you extend the ride, and now you can charge it up quickly with a newly designed smart charger.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Strong motor support
The SyncDrive Sport motor with 70Nm of torque and 360 percent tunable support helps you climb steep, rugged trails with ease.
ALUXX SL aluminum frame with 120mm FlexPoint suspension and 29-inch wheels produces a smooth, confident ride on technical trails. The Giant E-bike App gives you navigation, health and fitness functions.
EnergyPak offers a long range and is easy to charge up to 80 percent in 2.5 hours with new 6A Smart Charger.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
ENERGYPAK 500 / SYNCDRIVE SPORT
- Extreme: 52 KM
- Good: 105 KM
- Ideal: 175 KM
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)