Giant Road E+1 Pro 2020 (M)
R72,499.90 Incl. Vat
Out of stock
With its purpose-built geometry, excellent weight distribution and integrated power, Road-E+ Pro keeps you going strong on busy commutes and every road riding adventure you can imagine. The SyncDrive Pro motor can reach 170 rpm cadence and a powerful 80Nm of torque output. New this year is the integrated compact 375Wh EnergyPak. Tubeless tires provide a smoother ride, protection from flat tires, and lower rolling resistance. With its 6-sensor Smart Assist technology and RideControl ONE command center, all integrated with a sporty ALUXX SL frameset, the Road-E+ Pro is the choice for performance-minded road riders looking to climb higher mountains and ride longer distances.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
SyncDrive Pro motor is engineered for performance riding. With a max 170 rpm cadence output, 80Nm of torque, and five support modes, it helps you conquer climbs with ease.
The new integrated EnergyPak Smart 375 compact battery delivers 375Wh of power and is built with the highest energy density possible—so you can ride longer and cover greater distances.
Giant Tubeless Ready wheels and tires offer lower rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality, and improved puncture protection.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.
ENERGYPAK SMART 375 / SYNCDRIVE PRO
- Extreme: 35 KM
- Good: 70 KM
- Ideal: 110 KM
- MotorGiant SyncDrive Pro
- SensorsGiant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- DisplayGiant RideControl EVO
- BatteryGiant EnergyPak Smart 375, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- SizesXS, S, M, ML, L, XL
- ColorsElectric Blue/Cyan
- FrameALUXX SL aluminum
- ForkAdvanced-grade composite,12×100 thru-axle
- HandlebarGiant Connect, 31.8mm
- StemGiant Contact
- SeatpostGiant D-shape, Composite
- SaddleGiant Contact SL, Neutral
- PedalsAluminum Platform
- ShiftersShimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- Front DerailleurShimano Ultegra
- Rear DerailleurShimano Ultegra
- BrakesShimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake LeversShimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- CassetteShimano 105, 11-32, 11-Speed
- ChainKMC e.11 Turbo, EcoProteq
- CranksetGiant custom crankset, 34/50T
- Bottom BracketN/A
- RimsGiant P-R2 Disc
- HubsGiant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- SpokesSapim E-Lite [r] Race [f]
- TiresMaxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding Carbon Bead MaxxShield Tubeless Ready
- ExtrasGiant EnergyPak 6A smart charger
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)