GIANT 2021 TRINITY ADV L CHARCOAL TRI BIKE
1 in stock
BRANCH STOCK AVAILABILITY:
– WOODMEAD = 0 UNITS
– LYNNWOOD = 0 UNITS
– PTA NORTH = 1 UNITS
– DURBAN = 0 UNITS
– ONLINE STORE = 1 UNITS
Updated: 9 Oct @ 13:0
- Size L
- ColorsCharcoal/Chameleon Mars
- FrameAdvanced-Grade Composite
- ForkAdvanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- HandlebarGiant alloy Contact base bar aluminum extension ski bend
- StemGiant Connect
- SeatpostTrinity composite
- SaddleISM PS1.0, steel rail
- Pedalsplatform pedal [GCS,GTS] N/A [all other GSC]
- ShiftersShimano TT SL-BSR 1
- Front DerailleurShimano 105
- Rear DerailleurShimano 105
- BrakesFront: TKB84 rear: TBK88
- Brake LeversTektro RX 4.1
- CassetteShimano 105, 11×28
- ChainKMC X11EL-1
- CranksetShimano FC-RS510, 34/50
- Bottom BracketShimano, press fit
- RimsGiant S-R2 wheelset
- HubsGiant S-R2 wheelset
- SpokesGiant S-R2 wheelset
- TiresGiant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25c (28mm), folding
- Extrasintegrated food storage, AeroVault system
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Built with Advanced-grade composite materials and engineered with AeroSystem Shaping Technology, this frameset improves aerodynamics in real-world triathlon conditions. Its AeroSystem Shaping means that every tube shape is designed to minimize drag no matter which direction the wind comes from. The Contact base bar offers maximum adjustability, so you can dial in your perfect position for comfort and performance. And the SpeedControl brakes offer confident control without sacrificing aerodynamics.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Extensive CFD analysis, dynamic wind tunnel testing, and triathlon-specific design result in superior aero performance in a race-ready configuration.
Everything from the frame shape to the aero seatpost and brakes are engineered to perform as a system.
Refined frame geometry and a wider range of adjustability allow for a triathlon-specific fit that’s designed to meet the unique demands of multisport racing.
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)