Giant 2021 ADV D-Kom (L)
1 in stock
BRANCH STOCK AVAILABILITY:
– WOODMEAD = 0 UNITS
– LYNNWOOD = 1 UNITS
– PTA NORTH = 0 UNITS
– DURBAN = 0 UNITS
– ONLINE STORE = 1 UNITS
Stock Updated: 21 Jan @ 16:14
- SizesXS, S, M, ML, L, XL
- ColorsConcrete/Chameleon Galaxy, Matte Gunmetal Black/Gloss Silver
- FrameAdvanced-Grade Composite, disc
- ForkAdvanced-Grade Composite, OverDrive steerer, disc
- HandlebarGiant Contact
- StemGiant Contact
- SeatpostGiant Variant, composite
- SaddleGiant Approach
- ShiftersShimano Ultegra
- Front DerailleurShimano Ultegra
- Rear DerailleurShimano Ultegra
- BrakesShimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Brake LeversShimano Ultegra hydraulic
- CassetteShimano 105, 11×34
- ChainKMC X11EL-1
- CranksetShimano Ultegra, 34/50
- Bottom BracketShimano, press fit
- RimsGiant PR-2 Disc wheelset
- HubsGiant PR-2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle
- SpokesGiant PR-2 Disc wheelset
- TiresGiant Gavia Course 1, tubeless, 700x28mm (25c), folding
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Reengineered with updated aerodynamic tube shaping in the headtube, downtube and fork, plus added clearance for larger diameter tires (up to 32mm), the new TCR Advanced Disc delivers outstanding on-the-road efficiency. The Variant seatpost adds just enough compliance to give it a balanced, race-tuned feel on the road. And with its integrated disc-brake technology, including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, it’s an all-weather, all-conditions race machine to keep you at the front of the pack.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
With an impressive stiffness-to-weight ratio and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers and riders superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. The result is a TCR that’s faster than ever in sprints and solo situations.
Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tires up 32mm.
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)